Wednesday 25 May 2011

Classically Yours

Classically Yours


The difference between
you and I ;

When the sign says:


Live
Scallop
Sashimi

You think
'dish'

I think
'rock band'

Your memory sucks
But mine is great

I think

The world is beautiful
when you are around

the one who smiles
that perfect smile

The lover's smile

The smile that says;

I know who I am
And I love you the more for it

The one true

With Faults

An eathquake in my mind
When I lie to you

The one I love

The one that brought me
flowers and children

the one that brought me

closer than I have ever been

To the truth

The one thing that matters
The only thing

I've ever been taught

What matters

to you
to me
to anyone with sense

Is love

And I have it for you

1 comment:

  1. This is such a darling love poem! Gabrielle is one lucky lady. Its all the little things about love that so many people take for granted, I think. I love the line "your memory sucks but mine is great"... the subtlest facts and faults of people are often the most beautiful things about them.

    ReplyDelete